WHAT I'M DOING NOW
(This is a now page to update people on current interests and projects. Update: 04/04/2018. Inspired by this page)
- Enjoying sound & moves (damn) of Christine and the Queens.
- Showing my USA-family Bruges & beyond.
- Looking forward to a yoga retreat in the sun to stretch.
- Finalising two self-initiated book projects with a publisher.
- Creating a book for the Puratos Group (7600 employees, 1.6 billion annual turnover)
- Creating a book for Van Marcke (1400 employees)
- Redesigning INNI group some days/ week.
- Slowing down.
- 'I love you, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you.
Héloïse Létissier: 'Life is short, we shouldn't be gluten free all the time' :-) (love her mentality)
Benedikt Taschen (love his biography and his books)
Ralph Waldo Emerson (love his quotes)
Hugh MacLeod (Iove his drawings)
sivers.org (love his voice)
jamesaltucher.com (love his honesty)
sethgodin.com (love his insights)
elizabethgilbert.com (love her humor)
Schooloflife (thanks to Alain De Botton)
Informationisbeautiful (thanks to David McCandless)
René Magritte ("To be a surrealist means barring from your mind all remembrance of what you have seen, and being always on the lookout for what has never been.")
Damien Hirst (love his colors)