WHAT I'M DOING NOW
(This is a now page to update people on current interests and projects. Update: 17/O1/2018. Inspired by this page)
- Reading Radical Acceptance by T. Brach. Listening to Bonnie Raitt.
- Working on a new book for the Puratos Group 2,5 days/ week.
- Working for and redesigning INNI group 2,5 days/ week.
- Learning more on self-publishing.
- Looking forward to a yoga retreat in the sun.
- Creating empty space as much as possible.
- 'I love you, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank u.
My lovely new colleagues in Kortrijk
Benedikt Taschen (on biography and books)
Ralph Waldo Emerson (love his quotes)
Hugh MacLeod (Iove his style)
sivers.org (on life)
jamesaltucher.com (hilarious & useful)
sethgodin.com (on life)
elizabethgilbert.com (on magic > nice podcast)
Schooloflife (thanks to Alain De Botton)
Informationisbeautiful (thanks to David McCandless)
René Magritte ("To be a surrealist means barring from your mind all remembrance of what you have seen, and being always on the lookout for what has never been.")
Damien Hirst (love his colors)