CURRENTLY BUSY WITH...
(This is a page to update people on current interests and projects, as I don't use social media. Update: 12/08/2018. Inspired by this page)
- Final stage of our first book 'YOUR ENERGY JOURNAL' & webshop. In stores after the summer. A self-initiated book project with a publisher
- Working around a book for Puratos Group (7600 employees, 2.2 billion annual turnover) and a book for Van Marcke. Very inspiring.
- Freelancing for INNI group
- Private: enjoying the summer with framily, learning about Ayahuasca & NLP, swimming, listening to Stevie Wonder, reading 'Leven zonder filter' F. Van Groningen, renovating the house in Bruges.
- Mindset: Breathe & Smile, It Is What It Is, contentment is to be found in the little things in life.
PEOPLE THAT INSPIRE
Otis: 'Mom, when I grow older I want to be... big!'
Héloïse Létissier: 'Life is short, we shouldn't be gluten free all the time' :-) (love her mentality)
Alain De Botton (love how he looks at life)
Esther Perel (love her questions)
Benedikt Taschen (love his biography and his books)
Ralph Waldo Emerson (love his quotes)
Hugh MacLeod (Iove his drawings)
sivers.org (love his voice)
jamesaltucher.com (love his books, but not his spam mails)
sethgodin.com (love his insights)
elizabethgilbert.com (love her humor)
Schooloflife (thanks to Alain De Botton)
René Magritte ("To be a surrealist means barring from your mind all remembrance of what you have seen, and being always on the lookout for what has never been.")
Damien Hirst (love his colors)