Now I'm busy with:
- A page to update people on current interests and projects.
Update: 11/07/2019. Inspired by this page
Finished Van Marcke. The book with the Seahorse will go in print 12/07 and needs 8 weeks of producion time because it’s such a special book design. This will be a real eye-catcher for the company. Ready 19/10 for their special 3 days event.
- Full focus on the Unicorn now.
- My son asks me every morning: ‘Mom, are you working on the Seahorse or the Unicorn today?’ I go: ‘The Seahorse’ and then he goes: ‘And when will you make a book for the Dolphin?’ Voila, that’s how we look for new clients at Studiokemmers!
- Man gave names to all the animals…In the beginning, In the beginning.
People that inspire
Otis: ‘Mom, when I grow older I want to be… big!’
- Shambala (love her amazing energy, I smile when I just think of her)
- Esther Perel (love her spot-on questions in her podcast ‘Where should we begin’)
- Alain De Botton (love how he looks at life and relationships)
- Schooloflife (thanks to Alain De Botton)
- Angèle (…needs no explanation)
- Héloïse Létissier + Christine & the Queens: ‘Life is short, we shouldn’t be gluten free all the time’ 🙂
- elizabethgilbert.com (love her humor)
Benedikt Taschen (love his biography and his books)
Ralph Waldo Emerson (‘Be silly. Be honest. Be kind’)
Hugh MacLeod (Iove his drawings )
Sivers.org (love his voice > please start a podcast now)
Shel Silverstein (love his humor and style)
And of course…
René Magritte (“To be a surrealist means barring from your mind all remembrance of what you have seen, and being always on the lookout for what has never been.”)
Driven by personal development, entrepreneurship and design. My background in product design allows me to combine imagination with decisiveness and to guide projects from A to Z.
Based in Bruges, I work on commissioned books for well-known companies as well as on self-initiated projects.